Dr. Weerachai Werapakorn
Dr. Weerachai is an experienced board certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon. He received his medical degree in 2001, went on to become a surgeon and later a plastic and reconstructive surgeon. Dr. Weerachai did a fellowship in Breast Reconstruction in Michigan, USA.
Dr. Weerachai is a passionate surgeon, who interested in both Cosmetic Surgery and Reconstructive Surgery. He has several years experiences with theses following procedures: Breast Augmentation, Breast Lift, Breast Reduction, Tummy Tucks, Facelift, Nose Augmentation, Arm and Thigh Lift. Dr. Weerachai is also capable of performing complicated male to female sex reassignment surgeries.
Weerachai Weerapakorn, M.D., F.R.C.S.T.
– Faculty of Medicine, Srinakharinwirot University
– Residencies Residency Training in Surgery, Medical Collage and Vajira Hospital
– Residency Training in Plastic Surgery Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Department of Surgery at King Chulalongkorn Memorial University Hospital
– Fellowship Breast reconstruction and Micro-vascular Surgery Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Beaumont Health, Royal Oak, Michigan USA
Board Certifications Diploma of the Thai Board of Surgery
– Diploma of the Thai Board of Surgery since 2008
– Diploma of the Thai Board of Plastic Surgery since 2011
(Thailand) No. 27088 2001
– Plastic Surgery Unit
– Department of Surgery
– Bhumibol Adulyadej Hospital, Bangkok
– Royal Thai Air Force
– The Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons of Thailand 2012
– The Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons of Thailand 2013
- Weerapakorn W, Wattanakrai K. Principle of Wound Closure and Preparation. In: Simaroj S, Keorochana K, editors. Update Basic Science in Surgery 2013; p 217-241.
- Weerapakorn W. Basilic venous catheter. In Thanapongsathorn W, Pasukdee P, editors. Tube and Catheter in Surgery: 2014; p 145-151.