About Dr. Ring Tanjapatkul
June 2004 – May 2006 Residency : Plastic Surgery, Chulalongkorn University Medical School
June 1991 – May 1996 M.D. (Doctor of Medicine) Chiang Mai University Medical School
Thai Board Of General Surgery (Medical Council) 2004
Thai Board Of Plastic Surgery (Medical Council) 2006
Medical Council ( Thailand ) 1996, License no. 21995
AO Fellow ( maxillofacial surgery ) 1 st Craniofacial Distraction Osteogenesis, Singapore 2010
The 6th International Workshop on Surgical Tec./In Cleft Lip & Palate and Maxillofacial Surgery 2010
– Royal College Of Surgeons Thailand
– Thai Society Of Plastic And Reconstructive Surgeons
– Thai Society Of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
– Oriental Society Of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (OSAP)
– International Society Of Plastic And Reconstructive Surgeons (ISPRS)
– Chulalongkorn University Plastic Surgeons Alumni( CUPS )
– The Thai Redcross Society (Volunteer Surgeon)
– Operation Smile (Volunteer Surgeon)
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
– Sperm Analysis Of Transgender Patient In King Chulalongkorn Memorial
– Hospital Presented to The Annual meeting Of Royal College of Surgeon Thailand, Pattaya 2006. Printed in The Thai Journal of Medicine 2006
See more testimonial stories below!
Rochelle had skin removal after weight loss with Dr. Ring in Thailand – CLICK HERE to read more.
Tania had massive skin removal after weight loss in Thailand with Dr. Ring – CLICK HERE to read more.