|THB||Approx AUD||Approx NZD|
|Breast Lift with Breast Augmentation||198000||$8,320||$8,975|
Breast Lift in Thailand
Hundreds of women come to Thailand yearly to have a Breast Lift with Destination Beauty. The price starts at THB 155,000, including 2 nights in the hospital. In some cases, our plastic surgeons may suggest to correct slightly sagging breast by using a large implant to “pop them up”. In other cases, a Breast Reduction is required to correct very sagging breast.
Everything starts by filling a FREE EVALUATION & QUOTE, where you have to upload the pictures of your breasts and fill in a short form. We will then get back to you quickly with the surgeons feedback. It is 100% FREE and you can start your Free Evaluation By CLICKING HERE. Our surgeons recommend that you should spend minimum 10 nights in Thailand and ideally 14 nights for the whole surgery trip.
The procedures takes around 3 hours under general anaesthesia. Your surgeon will remove skin and breast tissue using “inverted T/Anchor” incision. This is the incision that gives maximum lifting. Below, you can see before and after picture of the Breast Lift. These pictures are 7 days apart.
Typical Breast Lift Thailand Holiday
This is a typical example of the Breast Lift Thailand holiday:
- When you are arrive at the airport in Bangkok. Our driver will pick you up and take you to your nice spacious hotel room. You will spending the first day by shopping and relaxing. Plus, Destination Beauty’s office is located at the Bangkok Serviced apartment so you can easily come and have a talk with your rep.
- The following morning, we will take you to the hospital for your consultation and surgery. Consultation with the surgeon is most likely take place in the morning and surgery will be at the afternoon on the same day. At the hospital in Bangkok, you will meet our lovely nurses and Destination Beauty’s service staffs to assist you 24 hours.
- You will spending 2 nights admitted in the hospital. And when you get discharged, our driver will take you back to the hotel.
- 7 days after surgery, we will take you back to see the surgeon for the follow-up check up. The surgeon will remove your stitches and will inform you about the aftercare.
- After spending 10 nights or more in Thailand we will take you back to the airport for you to fly back home.
Your own Breast Lift Thailand holiday starts here! email: firstname.lastname@example.org or get started with YOUR FREE BREAST LIFT THAILAND QUOTE – CLICK HERE