12 reasons NOT to have plastic surgery in Thailand
1. Destination Beauty in Thailand has lots of plastic surgery deals Implants costs around $3899 / The estimated price for Mummy Makeover with implants, lift and tummy tuck is$12,499 – Not for us – we want to pay LIST PRICES! I mean who wouldn’t want to save $6000-20,000 ?
2. The hospital system is 3rd world – it’s like straw huts more or less.
3. I’m pretty sure the service at the hospital in Thailand is non-existent
3. Why pay less – when you can pay more ?
CLICK HERE TO SEE THAILAND PRICE
All in cost approx $12,000 for a real plastic surgeon and all fees
4. We need to show solidarity with our Australian Surgeons – If we all have surgery in Thailand, how can Sydney surgeon Dr. Tavakoli afford to remain in the $16.35 million Darling Point harbour front Villa ?
5. The shopping in Bangkok really sucks
6. Don’t listen to the 50,000 Aussies and Kiwis who have their surgery in Thailand every year – listen to the ones who did not have their surgery in Thailand!
Plastic surgery Thailand brochure – CLICK HERE.
7. The food is terrible, bland and expensive!
8. I am not even sure they have real doctors!
9. The hotel you stay in is like a shoe box
10. The public transport is non-existent!
11. Thai people are generally rude and impolite
12. Thailand is a boring country with no culture at all.
If we failed to convince you why you should not have plastic surgery in Thailand – then why not request your plastic surgery Thailand brochure – CLICK HERE.