Cosmetic Dentistry procedures available in Thailand
Our clients usually come to Thailand for Veneers, crowns or implants. The best you can do is to visit your local dentist and get a complete set of X-rays and send to us. Or even better just come over and see our dentist. The first step is to x-ray your teeth and examine your teeth. After the examination our dentist will suggest a treatment plan. You can usually complete all (not including implants) in 2 weeks. Email us not to email@example.com
There are different cosmetic dental treatments that may be done as individual procedures or in combination to give you that perfect smile. Some of these procedures include:
- Dental Implants – If you have missing teeth and it causes your face to collapse and make you look older, you can benefit from Dental Implants in Thailand. These are artificial tooth root replacements that are used to compensate for tooth loss. The biggest advantages of dental implants are that they are natural-looking, they are durable and function as normal teeth do, and they last practically a lifetime.
- Teeth Whitening – This is probably the most commonly recommended and used cosmetic dental procedure. Your smile can be greatly enhanced by bleaching techniques to whiten teeth that are stained due to smoking, certain food and drinks, or poor oral hygiene.
- Dental Veneers Bangkok – Severe tooth discolouration as well as chips, cracks and gaps on your teeth can be remedied by dental veneers. These are composite or porcelain laminates that are adhesively bonded to the surface of your teeth.
- Composite Bonding – This is another solution for chipped, broken, discoloured or decayed teeth. With this procedure, a dental composite material with the look of enamel and dentin is applied into the cavity or onto the surface of the tooth where it is sculpted into shape, contoured and hardened with high-intensity light.
- Orthodontic treatment – Orthodontics deals with the correction of bite problems and the general alignment of your teeth. Your cosmetic dentist will use fixed or removable appliances to correct crooked and crowded teeth. Aside from improving your smile, orthodontic treatment benefits your general health as proper alignment allows your teeth to function properly.
- Smile Makeover – To achieve that perfect smile, it might take a comprehensive assessment of your smile aesthetics and more than one cosmetic dentistry treatment. A smile makeover involves a combination of procedures like dental veneers, dental implants, gingival sculpting and teeth whitening.
Modern tend in Thailand Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dental treatments now are better and more durable, thanks to technological advancements in natural-looking dental materials. Cosmetic dentists are likewise using techniques to preserve as much of your natural tooth structure as possible.
The use of modern technology such as lasers makes some of the treatments more comfortable and convenient for patients, in addition to helping reduce recovery time.