Bringing a child into the world is probably one of the most fulfilling experiences any woman can have. But as you know, pregnancy and childbirth have effects on your body that may cause you to be self-conscious and feel unattractive. During pregnancy, muscles and skin in areas such as the stomach, breasts and thighs are stretched which can later lead to loose sagging skin, stretch marks and excess fat deposits. If you have these symptoms and wish to reverse them, a Mommy Makeover may just be the solution you’re looking for.
At Destination Beauty, we’ve helped hundreds of proud but problematic mothers get their pre-pregnancy figures back through Mommy Makeover procedures. We offer FREE services to help you understand the surgical techniques involved, as well as find skilled surgeons and a reputable hospital for your makeover. So get in touch with us to learn more!
What Is A Mommy Makeover?
A Mommy Makeover involves a combination of post pregnancy plastic surgery, skin treatment and cellulite removal. These are done to counter the effects of pregnancy that can’t be addressed by diet and regular exercise
Mommy Makeover Procedures
There are several cosmetic surgery techniques that can be used depending on the areas of your body which have sagging skin or pockets of unwanted fat left after pregnancy. They may be done individually or in combination for more balanced overall results. Some of these procedures include:
- Breast Lift - Also called a mastopexy, a breast lift is a surgical procedure used to restore the firmness and shape of your breasts. The procedure normally takes one to three hours to finish and you will be under general anesthesia which means that you will be asleep and feel no pain for the duration of the surgery. You’ll also be required to stay at least an extra night at the hospital for close monitoring.There are different ways to go about a breast lift and your surgeon will recommend which is most appropriate for you. And while a breast lift improves your breasts’ firmness and shape, it doesn’t make your breasts bigger. However, it can be done in conjunction with breast augmentation surgery if you want an increase in the size of your breasts.
- Tummy Tuck - This procedure is also called an abdominoplasty. It combines the removal of excess skin and the tightening of your abdominal muscles. The end result is a slimmer, better contoured midsection.A traditional tummy tuck is carried out under general anesthetic and would require you to stay an extra night at the hospital after your operation. During the procedure, your surgeon manually tightens the muscles of your abdominal wall after which he removes loose, hanging skin from your abdomen. Depending on the extent of the problem area, the surgery takes about two to six hours to complete.
- Liposuction - One of the most popular and safest body sculpting techniques in the world, liposuction removes pockets of fat from problem areas such as the thighs, hips, upper arm and abdomen. Depending on your cosmetic goal, liposuction can be done on its own or in combination with other plastic surgery procedures.There are a number of liposuction variations but the conventional procedure involves the removal of fat cells with the use of a stainless steel suction tube called the cannula. This instrument is inserted through tiny incisions made by your surgeon. Liposuction takes only a few minutes to finish and results of are almost immediately apparent although not permanent. Repeat procedures are recommended for you to maintain the look that you want.
Are You A Good Candidate For A Mommy Makeover?
You have to be generally healthy and within range of your ideal weight to be a candidate for any of the Mommy Makeover procedures. You should also have realistic expectations about the results.
You don’t need to be a recent or a new mom to have a Mommy Makeover. You can wait until you’re not too busy with work or with child rearing. If you’re planning to have more children, it might be best to postpone your makeover as subsequent pregnancies can negate the gains of some of the procedures.
A Mummy Makeover in Thailand – and most other procedures – can cost up to 70% less than what they cost in places like America, Australia, England, Sweden, Denmark and elsewhere. At the same time, the quality of medical care you’ll get is on par with the the safe, modern care you would expect in the West – and in some cases it’s better here. On top of that, you get our help for FREE.
- We’ll provide FREE answers to all your questions
- We’ll set up a FREE, at-home consultation with one of our partner surgeons
- We’ll coordinate with the hospital, handle all your surgical booking and take care of paperwork
- We’ll NEVER charge you a “Booking Fee”
- We’ll advise on travel, transfer and accommodations
- We’ll be here to answer questions, we’ll be here to help out while you’re here and we’ll be here if you have questions or concerns after you return home
If you decide that Mommy Makeover Surgery in Thailand is for you, then we’re here to help coordinate with everyone concerned to make this entire experience not only a success in terms of your personal results and your happiness with your new body, but also a memorable and positive trip on its own. We’re here to take the mystery out of coming to Thailand for plastic surgery, so let us help you with exactly that!
You can contact us by filling out the form on this page, calling us or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to hear from you!
We’ll Happily Answer All Your QuestionsAnd Won’t Charge A Thing!