You may have a beautiful face, perfect eyes, asymmetrical cheeks & jaws, wonderfully shaped nose that compliments all of the above but what’s the point of all that when your smile lacks shine and spark? No one’s perfect for sure and a thing or another is not just what we wanted it to be – but thanks to cosmetic science! your bad teeth can now be easily treated with Dental Surgery in Thailand where you get the same quality end-results with countries in the west at a much more affordable rate of up to 70% less!
Creating beautiful and healthy smile is our important mission. Our FREE service takes care of everything to make your dental experience in Thailand all worth it. We will answer all your questions, offer you a free at-home consultation with a real Thai surgeon and then book your surgical appointment at the hospital for FREE. Once you’re ready, we’ll also work with you on travel and, in some cases, even financing. And after you arrive, we’ll be around to sort out any issues that come up – in fact even after you return home, we’ll still be here to answer any questions you have and to deal with any issues that arise – however rare. So get in touch with us now!
Thailand Dental Surgery has become very popular for tourists from all around the globe. Combining latest western science with Asian hospitality – Thailand has developed a perfect ambience to treat your smile and your overall well-being that will give you plenty of reason to smile.
We Can Help With Your Dental Surgery in Thailand:
- Our FREE Service Takes Care of Everything!
- We certainly charge NO Booking Fee!
- Get your FREE At-Home Consultation With a Real Thai Dentist. We will do the scheduling for you!
- We will definitely Help You Save Up To 70% – Potentially $1,000s!
- And Many MORE – Just Fill in The Form Above, Chat With Us or Request a Brochure Below for more details!
Thailand Dental Surgery: Am I A Candidate?
- If you are unfortunately missing one or more teeth due to whatever reasons and wish to chew your favorite foods properly without the use of dentures.
- Your gums must be in good general condition.
- You must have sufficient Healthy Jaw Bone Tissue – Thailand Dental Surgery is a very small piece of titanium, but never the less requires sufficient healthy jaw bone tissue in order to stabilize and support a functioning tooth crown.
- You must be over 18 years of age
- You are not happy with how your teeth looks.
What Does Dental Surgery in Thailand Involve?
Once you’ve initiated contact with us and after you’ve gone through the consultation process, which are all FREE by the way – We will then set your surgical schedule at one of our partner hospitals. Dental procedures are usually an outpatient procedure and are non-invasive so surely, you’ll get to enjoy what Thailand has to offer!
The recovery and level of post operative pain basically depends on the type of dental surgery, number and region of the implants, etc. But you can expect the following:
- Figures say that most people experience very minor pain for a few days.
- Some patients with good tolerance to pain don’t usually take any pain medications. This really depends on the nature of surgery and your pain threshold.
- Most people can return to routine activities and work, even as easily as the next day.
- Swelling or puffiness is possible if implant surgery is more invasive or if bone grafting was performed.
- As for diet, It’s a good ideal to just eat soft or liquid diet for 3-5 days and then advance to normal diet as you feel comfortable.
Types Of Dental Surgeries
Dental Surgeries vary, each of these are designed to meet specific needs; only after a thorough evaluation will your dentist recommend the best treatment option for you.
To give you an idea, here are some of the more common types in use most of the time.
- Root-Form Titanium Surgery
- Sub-Periosteal Surgery
- Plate-Form Surgery
- Ramus-Frame Surgery
- Transosseous Surgery
We certainly don’t wanna bore you and fill-in this page with technical definitions that will just leave you even more confused so it will be best to discuss this part with your dentist during your at-home consultation.
Preparing For Dental Surgery in Thailand
For optimal results, patients should make certain critical preparations prior to having the procedure done. It’s important to bear in mind that Dental Surgery in Thailand is an involved process and following these pointers will help you to prepare for a successful dental surgery.
- Once you know that dental implants are an option, you should have your dentist explain during your at-home consultation the procedure in detail. It is important to understand what you will be experiencing, and how many steps are in the process.
- Don’t smoke or drink any alcoholic beverages at least 2 weeks before your surgery.
- Our Thai Dentists usually recommend that a patient avoid eating or drinking for the six hours prior to surgery
- Although you may want to go right back to work after your dental implant procedure, this should be fine but going home to rest for the rest of the day will help the healing process move along more quickly.
More Reasons To Consider Having Dental Surgery in Thailand
- To replace one or more teeth due to accident or any other reasons
- To provide support for your dentures
- To enhance chewing comfort and capacity
- To increase self confidence
- To improve aesthetic appearance and physique
Save Up To 70% On Dental Surgery in Thailand
Dental Surgery in Thailand lets you enjoy much savings of up to 70% and can spend it on anything else! Since Thailand is a perfect tourist destination, why not get a vacation while recuperating from your dental Implants or just give yourself a treat and spend a few more days here for a holiday while you are away from work and stress!
If you’d like to know more about having Dental Surgery in Thailand and that you are interested to learn more about us. here’s a summary of what our FREE services cover
- We’ll provide FREE answers to all your questions
- We’ll set up a FREE, at-home consultation with one of our partner surgeons
- We’ll coordinate with the hospital, handle all your surgical booking and take care of paperwork
- We’ll NEVER charge you a “Booking Fee”
- We’ll advise on travel, transfer and accommodations
- We’ll be here to answer questions, we’ll be here to help out while you’re here and we’ll be here if you have questions or concerns after you return home
If you decide that Thailand Dental Surgery is for you, then we’re here to help coordinate with everyone concerned to make this entire experience not only a success in terms of your personal results and your happiness with your new body, but also a memorable and positive trip on its own. We’re here to take the mystery out of coming to Thailand for dental surgery, so let us help you with exactly that!
You can contact us by filling out the form on this page, calling us or emailing us at email@example.com. We can’t wait to hear from you!