Does your teeth give you an awkward feeling to smile? Same with the hair that serves as the body’s crowning glory, the teeth serves as en essential factor for a perfect smile. Not to mention its basic function as the primary grinder of food that aids in a good digestion. Like any other part of the body, our teeth are indispensable and play an important part in the facial structure and jaw line formation of any person. Whether it is a broken tooth or a missing tooth, neither would look good on anyone and a Dental Surgery in Bangkok is a good answer to it where you get the same quality end-results with countries in the west at a much more affordable rate of up to 70% less!
Creating beautiful and healthy smile is our important mission. Our FREE service takes care of everything to make your dental experience in Bangkok all worth it. We will answer all your questions, offer you a free at-home consultation with a real Thai surgeon and then book your appointment for free. Once you’re ready, we’ll also work with you on travel and, in some cases, even financing. And after you arrive, we’ll be around to sort out any issues that come up – in fact even after you return home, we’ll still be here to answer any questions you have and to deal with any issues that arise – however rare. So read more on our website or get in touch with us now!
Bangkok Dental Surgery has become a trend for tourists from all around the globe. Combining latest western techinques, Asian hospitality and warmth – Bangkok has developed a unique atmosphere to treat your smile and your overall well-being that will give you plenty of reason to smile.
We Can Help With Your Dental Surgery in Bangkok:
- Our FREE Service Takes Care of Everything!
- We certainly charge NO Booking Fee!
- Get your FREE At-Home Consultation With a Real Thai Dentist. We will do the scheduling for you!
- We will definitely Help You Save Up To 70% – Potentially $1,000s!
- And Many MORE – Just Fill in The Form Above, Chat With Us or Request a Brochure Below for more details!
Bangkok Dental Surgery: Am I A Candidate?
- Make sure you have a generally healthy gums before receiving Dental Surgery in Bangkok.
- If you unfortunately suffer from medical conditions such as uncontrolled diabetes or poor heart condition, you may not be considered a good candidate for dental implants. However, you should discuss your condition with your Thai dentist during the at-home consultation before ruling yourself out entirely.
- You must have a sufficient Healthy Jaw Bone Tissue (you can check with your local dentist on this)
- If you are missing one or more teeth and wish to eat your favorite foods, enjoy them and get more chewing power as well, Bangkok Dental Surgery might be appropriate for you
- If you are in good general health condition, you are probably a good candidate for Bangkok Dental Surgery
What Does Dental Surgery in Bangkok Involve?
As your Dental Surgery in Bangkok is performed under local anesthesia, there is literally no pain whatsoever during the actual process. But there can be pain after the effects of anesthesia wears off which is normal for any other surgeries. Though, some people may feel less pain than others and vice-versa depending on your level of tolerance. Usually there is not much pain or discomfort associated with this procedure. There are rare occasions where the people may feel discomfort for a few days or so. Swelling and infection are rarely evident on this case.
The recovery and level of post operative pain depends on the type of idental surgery, number and region of the implants, surgeon’s technique and personal healing physiology etc. But you can basically expect the following:
- Most people experience very minor pain for a few days.
- Some patients don’t take any pain medications after the surgery. This really depends on the nature of surgery and your pain threshold.
- Most can return to routine activities, even as easily as the next day (although there are still some minor restrictions).
- Swelling or puffiness is possible if implant surgery is more invasive or if bone grafting was performed.
- As for diet, It’s a good ideal to stick to soft or liquid diet for 3-5 days and then advance to normal diet as you feel comfortable and recover.
Types Of Dental Surgeries
There are many different types of Dental Surgeris, each one designed to meet specific patient needs; only after a thorough evaluation will your dentist recommend the best treatment option for you.
To give you an idea, here are some of the more common types in use most of the time.
- Root-Form Titanium Surgery
- Sub-Periosteal Surgery
- Plate-Form Surgery
- Ramus-Frame Surgery
- Transosseous Surgery
We certainly don’t wanna bore you and fill-in this page with technical definitions that will just leave you even more confused so it will be best to discuss this part with your dentist during your at-home consultation.
Preparing For Dental Surgery in Bangkok
For optimal results, patients should make certain critical preparations prior to having the procedure done. It’s important to bear in mind that Dental Surgery in Bangkok is an involved process and following these pointers will help you to prepare for a successful dental surgery.
- Once you know that dental implants are an option, you should have your dentist explain during your at-home consultation the procedure in detail. It is important to understand what you will be experiencing, and how many steps are in the process.
- Stop smoking at least two weeks ahead your surgery
- Thai Dentists usually recommend that a patient avoid eating or drinking for the six hours prior to their scheduled surgery
- Although you may want to go and enjoy the place and maybe shopping, going home to the hotel to rest for the rest of the day will be more beneficial for a speedy recovery.
More Reasons To Consider Having Dental Surgery in Bangkok
- To replace one or more teeth
- To provide support for a partial denture
- To increase the support and stability of full upper or lower denture
- To enhance chewing comfort
- To increase confidence while smiling, talking and eating
- To improve your overall psychological health
- To improve esthetic appearance and regain over all confidence
Save Up To 70% On Dental Surgery in Bangkok
Dental Surgery in Bangkok lets you enjoy much savings of up to 70% and can spend it on anything else! Since Thailand is a perfect tourist destination, why not get a vacation while recuperating from your dental Implants or just give yourself a treat and spend a few more days here for a holiday while you are away from work and stress!
If you’d like to know more about having Dental Surgery in Bangkok and that you are interested to learn more about us. here’s a summary of what our FREE services cover
- We’ll provide FREE answers to all your questions
- We’ll set up a FREE, at-home consultation with one of our partner surgeons
- We’ll coordinate with the hospital, handle all your surgical booking and take care of paperwork
- We’ll NEVER charge you a “Booking Fee”
- We’ll advise on travel, transfer and accommodations
- We’ll be here to answer questions, we’ll be here to help out while you’re here and we’ll be here if you have questions or concerns after you return home
If you decide that Bangkok Dental Surgery is for you, then we’re here to help coordinate with everyone concerned to make this entire experience not only a success in terms of your personal results and your happiness with your new body, but also a memorable and positive trip on its own. We’re here to take the mystery out of coming to Bangkok for dental surgery, so let us help you with exactly that!
You can contact us by filling out the form on this page, calling us or emailing us at email@example.com. We can’t wait to hear from you!