Having bad teeth is a pain – literally. And not just a physical pain, though that’s the worst part. It’s also an emotional pain. Fortunately, Thailand’s world-famous dental surgeons offer you Dental Implants in Thailand up to 70% cheaper than home as a way to get back your natural ability to smile, eat whatever you want and carry on with life as normal. With modern, often luxurious hospitals and highly skilled, English speaking surgeons and staff your mouth will be in good hands!
Our FREE service will answer all your questions, offer you a free at-home consultation with a real Thai surgeon and then book your appointment for free. Once you’re ready, we’ll also work with you on travel and, in some cases, even financing. And after you arrive, we’ll be around to sort out any issues that come up – in fact even after you return home, we’ll still be here to answer any questions you have and to deal with any issues that arise – however rare. So get in touch with us now!
What Do Dental Implants in Thailand Involve?
The duration of the whole dental implant procedure varies from patient to patient and depends, among other things, on the patient’s physical condition and anatomy, yet most of that time is spent on the healing of the tissue and waiting for the growth of new bone in your jaw. Success rates today are very high and in only very rare cases do you see complications or – failure. Your Dental Implants in Thailand will only be performed in a reputable partner hospital. Dental Clinics may also be fine, but we are mostly concerned in the quality and your safety as much as we could so we always make sure to only work with the best hospitals in Thailand.
The recovery and level of post operative pain depends on the type of implant surgery, number and region of the implants, need for grafting, surgeon’s technique and personal healinng physiology. But you can expect the following:
- Most people experience very minor pain for a few days.
- Some patients don’t take any pain medications. This really depends on the nature of surgery and your pain threshold.
- Most can return to routine activities, even as easly as the next day.
- Swelling or puffiness is possible if implant surgery is more invasive or if bone grafting was performed.
- As for diet, It’s a good ideal to stick to soft or liquid diet for 3-5 days and then advance to normal diet as you feel comfortable.
Types Of Dental Implants in Thailand
There are many different types of Dental Implants, each one designed to meet specific patient needs; only after a thorough evaluation will your dentist recommend the best treatment option for you.
To give you an idea, here are some of the more common types in use most of the time.
- Root-Form Titanium Implant
- Sub-Periosteal Implant
- Plate-Form Implant
- Ramus-Frame Implant
- Transosseous Implant
We certainly don’t wanna bore you and fill-in this page with technical definitions that will just leave you even more confused so it will be best to discuss this part with your dentist during your at-home consultation.
Preparing For Dental Implants in Thailand
For optimal results, patients should make certain critical preparations prior to having the procedure done. It’s important to bear in mind that Dental Implants in Thailand is an involved process and following these pointers will help you to prepare for a successful dental implant surgery.
- Once you know that dental implants are an option, you should have your dentist explain during your at-home consultation the procedure in detail. It is important to understand what you will be experiencing, and how many steps are in the process.
- Statistics have shown that patients who drink and smoke in the weeks before a dental implant procedure are more likely to face complications later on. While dental implants hold one of the highest success rates amongst dental procedures, you should do what you can ensure your body is ready for the implants.
- Dentists usually recommend that a patient avoid eating or drinking for the six hours prior to surgery
- Wearing loose-fitting and comfortable clothes the day of your appointment will help you feel as comfortable as possible
- Although you may want to go right back to work after your dental implant procedure, going home to rest for the rest of the day will help the healing process move along more quickly.
More Reasons To Consider Having Dental Implants in Thailand
- To replace one or more teeth
- To provide support for a partial denture
- To increase the support and stability of full upper or lower denture
- To enhance chewing comfort
- To increase confidence while smiling, talking and eating
- To improve your overall psychological health
- To improve esthetic appearance and regain over all confidence
Save Up To 70% On Dental Implants in Thailand
Dental Implants in Thailand lets you enjoy much savings of up to 70% and can spend it on anything else! Since Thailand is a perfect tourist destination, why not get a vacation while recuperating from your dental Implants or just give yourself a treat and spend a few more days here for a holiday while you are away from work and stress!
If you’d like to know more about having Dental Implants in Thailand and that you are interested to learn more about us. here’s a summary of what our FREE services cover
- We’ll provide FREE answers to all your questions
- We’ll set up a FREE, at-home consultation with one of our partner surgeons
- We’ll coordinate with the hospital, handle all your surgical booking and take care of paperwork
- We’ll NEVER charge you a “Booking Fee”
- We’ll advise on travel, transfer and accommodations
- We’ll be here to answer questions, we’ll be here to help out while you’re here and we’ll be here if you have questions or concerns after you return home
If you decide that Thailand Dental Implants are for you, then we’re here to help coordinate with everyone concerned to make this entire experience not only a success in terms of your personal results and your happiness with your new body, but also a memorable and positive trip on its own. We’re here to take the mystery out of coming to Thailand for plastic surgery, so let us help you with exactly that!
You can contact us by filling out the form on this page, calling us or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to hear from you!