Cosmetic dental surgery in Thailand is way more affordable than here in Australia
When you’re smiling, the whole worlds smiles with you, so the beloved song goes. It’s truly amazing what a warm, sincere smile can do. It brings cheer, optimism and attracts good vibes, in addition to making you look more attractive and pleasant. But admittedly, it can become uncomfortable flashing a smile if you have teeth that are crooked, chipped, discolored or if you have other dental issues like gingivitis and gum problems.
Cosmetic dental surgery in Bangkok or Phuket, Thailand offers you effective and lasting solutions to issues that are preventing you from having that winning smile. And at Destination Beauty, we can help you find the right remedy for your dental woes — from the simpler teeth whitening procedures to the more elaborate orthodontics techniques. We have as partners some of Thailand’s best cosmetic dentists as well as the country’s most advanced medical facilities. We will be at your services from end to end, and we do it for absolutely FREE! So get in touch with us now to know more.
Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures Available In Thailand
There are different cosmetic dental treatments that may be done as individual procedures or in combination to give you that perfect smile. Some of these procedures include:
- Dental Implants – If you have missing teeth and it causes your face to collapse and make you look older, you can benefit from Dental Implants in Thailand. These are artificial tooth root replacements that are used to compensate for tooth loss. The biggest advantages of dental implants are that they are natural-looking, they are durable and function as normal teeth do, and they last practically a lifetime.
- Teeth Whitening – This is probably the most commonly recommended and used cosmetic dental procedure. Your smile can be greatly enhanced by bleaching techniques to whiten teeth that are stained due to smoking, certain food and drinks, or poor oral hygiene.
- Dental Veneers Bangkok – Severe tooth discoloration as well as chips, cracks and gaps on your teeth can be remedied by dental veneers. These are composite or porcelain laminates that are adhesively bonded to the surface of your teeth.
- Composite Bonding – This is another solution for chipped, broken, discolored or decayed teeth. With this procedure, a dental composite material with the look of enamel and dentin is applied into the cavity or onto the surface of the tooth where it is sculpted into shape, contoured and hardened with high-intensity light.
- Orthodontic Treatment – Orthodontics deals with the correction of bite problems and the general alignment of your teeth. Your cosmetic dentist will use fixed or removable appliances to correct crooked and crowded teeth. Aside from improving your smile, orthodontic treatment benefits your general health as proper alignment allows your teeth to function properly.
- Smile Makeover – To achieve that perfect smile, it might take a comprehensive assessment of your smile esthetics and more than one cosmetic dentistry treatment. A smile makeover involves a combination of procedures like dental veneers, dental implants, gingival sculpting and teeth whitening.
Modern Tends in Thailand Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dental treatments now are better and more durable, thanks to technological advancements in natural-looking dental materials. Cosmetic dentists are likewise using techniques to preserve as much of your natural tooth structure as possible.
The use of modern technology such as lasers makes some of the treatments more comfortable and convenient for patients, in addition to helping reduce recovery time.
We’ll Help With Your Dental Surgery In Thailand
Dental Surgery in Thailand – and most other procedures – can cost up to 70% less than what they cost in places like America, Australia, England, Sweden, Denmark and elsewhere. At the same time, the quality of medical care you’ll get is on par with the the safe, modern care you would expect in the West – and in some cases it’s better here. On top of that, you get our help for FREE.
- We’ll provide FREE answers to all your questions
- We’ll set up a FREE, at-home consultation with one of our partner surgeons
- We’ll coordinate with the hospital, handle all your surgical booking and take care of paperwork
- We’ll NEVER charge you a “Booking Fee”
- We’ll advise on travel, transfer and accommodations
- We’ll be here to answer questions, we’ll be here to help out while you’re here and we’ll be here if you have questions or concerns after you return home
If you decide that Dental Surgery is for you, then we’re here to help coordinate with everyone concerned to make this entire experience not only a success in terms of your personal results and your happiness with your new body, but also a memorable and positive trip on its own. We’re here to take the mystery out of coming to Thailand for plastic surgery, so let us help you with exactly that!
You can contact us by filling out the form on this page, calling us or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to hear from you!