Breast Aug Phuket surgery can be a life-changing experience that leaves you with an improved self-image, better self confidence, and a more attractive figure. Changing your body with the right breast implants for your figure and size can make a huge impact in several aspects of life like that of love life, professional life, marriage, personal happiness and contentment. A woman’s breast are a central player in her appearance and sexuality. How a woman displays her breasts says much about how she feels about them. How a women feels about her breasts says much about how she feels about her body overall and herself. Through our FREE Service, you can get the perfect breast you’ve always been dreaming of. We will answer your breast aug questions, offer you a free at-home consultation with a real Thai surgeon, schedule your surgical booking at the hospital, assist with travel and accommodation, make sure everything is going out well and we’ll be here for any questions and concerns even after you’ve return home!
A Phuket Breast Aug consists of implants being placed under the breast or chest muscle. It pushes the breast up creating an effect that makes the breast larger. In all our partner hospitals, Thai partner surgeons use only silicone based implants outsourced from the states to ensure high quality results within costs that are minimally charged, a patient enjoys up to 70% in savings which rather are just a fraction of what the figures are in Australia and other countries on the same if not better quality end-results!
We Can Help With Your Breast Aug in Phuket:
- Our service is 100% FREE.
- There is certainly No Booking Fee and we’ll arrange it for you!
- We will take care of scheduling your FREE At-Home Consultation With a Real Thai Surgeon!
- We will do our best to help you save Up To 70% – Potentially $1,000s!
- And Much MORE – Just Fill in The Form Above, Chat With Us or Request a Brochure Below to learn more!
Phuket Breast Aug: Am I A Candidate?
Improving your breast shape with Phuket Breast Aug can be very beneficial in such ways that it can improve self confidence and change how you are perceived by others. Breast Aug, however, does not completely change who you are and may not meet all of your expectations. So, being realistic in your goals is very very important!
You may be an ideal candidate for Phuket Breast Aug if have or are experiencing one or more of the following:
- Small breasts caused by genes.
- Genetically disposed to breasts that are not proportional with each other, with one breast having a different size or shape than the other.
- Reduced firmness from aging.
- Drooping or sagging breasts after child bearing and breast feeding
- To make cosmetic improvements to their breasts after reconstruction or implants with fat injections, or for a small enhancement
What Does Breast Aug Phuket Involve?
Breast Aug in Phuket is a great choice to enhance your figure, but not to completely change it. Understanding the procedure will help you form realistic expectations. Read on to learn more about the procedure before even making any decisions.
Breast Aug in Phuket entails a surgical method of inserting a filler, either silicone or saline, into the breast, above the pectoral muscle. Our partner surgeons mostly use Silicone Breast Implants, which are filled with soft, elastic gel. Phuket Breast Aug procedures are done by creating an incision on the breast. An incision can be made in three ways. It can be made just under the breast, near the armpits or just under the areola. Usually, the most common incision is placed under the breast because it is not easily visible.
You are likely to feel pain for a few days following your breast aug surgery. The pain is more intense when the implant is placed under the muscle but this is just perfectly normal as with other surgical procedures are. days following the surgery; the pain will slowly recede.
You will probably be released from the Hospital after one or two days. Before you leave, the bandages may be changed and the drains removed. That will depend on the hospital and your surgeon. The sutures are usually removed during the check-up in seven to ten days.
Breast Aug Shapes
Breast Aug shapes were originally all round. This meant that the outer shell had a regular circumference resembling a circle when viewed from above. Although the round shape is still the industry standard, more recent developments led to the use of anatomically shaped Breast Augm in Phuket. Teardrop shape closely resembles the profile of a natural breast when viewed from a standing position and it has become one of the favorites of many doctors in Phuket and millions of women have chosen them as the implant of choice for their Phuket Breast Aug.
Preparing For Breast Aug in Phuket
- Stop smoking well in advance of your breast augsurgery
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements as they can increase bleeding
- Stop consuming alcoholic beverages at least 2 weeks before the surgery
- Have a healthy emotional state and have no pre-existing disorders which might inhibit wound healing or trigger depression
- Have realistic expectations
Phuket Breast Aug Risks
Breast Aug in Phuket is generally considered safe, but as with any other surgical procedure it carries with it certain risks as it is like anywhere else. It is very important that you are aware of these risks and discuss this topic during your at-home consultation with your plastic surgeon.
As mentioned – same with any surgical procedure, there is always a very slight chance that something may go wrong in a Breast Augmentation. In addition to complications that can occur with any surgery, such as scarring, infection, changes in sensation, or severe bruising, breast augmentation risks include certain breast implant problems that are unique to the procedure. There are specific risks of having saline and silicone breast implants surgically placed that should be considered before deciding whether or to undergo the procedure.
Closely following your surgeon’s prescriptions and directives before and after surgery is crucial in preventing such complications from setting in and in the large majority of cases no complications arise, but if they do you should be aware of what to look for.
Save Up To 70% On Breast Aug in Phuket
Breast Aug in Phuket is very accessible and widely available at our partner hospitals with a sufficient pool of English speaking and experienced surgeons ready to cater to your breast augmentation needs. With our solid partnership with a lot of these reputable and state-of-the-art hospitals, you’re rest assured that you get the best quality on the latest breakthrough of what breast augmentation really has to offer.
If you’d like to know more about having Breast Aug in Phuket and that you are interested to learn more about us, here’s a summary of what our FREE service is extending to valued clients
- We’ll provide FREE answers to all your questions
- We’ll set up a FREE, at-home consultation with one of our partner surgeons
- We’ll coordinate with the hospital, handle all your surgical booking and take care of paperwork
- We’ll NEVER charge you a “Booking Fee”
- We’ll advise on travel, transfer and accommodations
- We’ll be here to answer questions, we’ll be here to help out while you’re here and we’ll be here if you have questions or concerns after you return home
If you decide that Breast Aug in Phuket is for you, then we’re here to help coordinate with everyone concerned to make this entire experience not only a success in terms of your personal results and your happiness with your new body, but also a memorable and positive trip on its own. We’re here to take the mystery out of coming to Phuket for Breast Aug Surgery, so let us help you with exactly that!
You can contact us by filling out the form on this page, calling us or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to hear from you!