I think the people working at Destination Beauty have a really good knowledge of what’s happening and they are always willing to help
Liposuction in Bangkok is extremely popular surgery, in fact it may be the most common cosmetic surgery procedure in Bangkok. Generally speaking, as you probably know, Liposuction in Bangkok – like anywhere – extracts excess fat from problem areas and is performed primarily to enhance one’s appearance by improving body contours and proportion. In many cases, a sensible diet and vigorous exercise won’t always get rid of stubborn areas of fat. Liposuction in Bangkok can help bring back confidence and a beautiful body shape. By removing fat and reducing the number of fat cells, you can sculpt the body into a more attractive form that sometimes exercise and diet alone simple can’t achieve. And with Liposuction in Bangkok, you’re not only getting experienced and certified Lipo surgeons, but you’re also likely paying up to 70% less than you would in Sydney, Perth or Queensland!
Bangkok Liposuction is not a weight loss procedure and actually achieves the best results when you are at your optimum weight, so make sure that you’ve dropped as much weight as you reasonably can before opting for the procedure. Removing stubborn pockets of fat can help clothes fit better which can lead to the appearance of weight loss. In most cases, several areas can be treated at once during a Liposuction in Bangkok. Whether and why you are personally interested in having Liposuction in Bangkok is up to you alone, but with up to 70% in savings at our reputable and internationally recognized partner hospitals in Bangkok – if you do decide, we’ll make sure that it’s not just safe, but affordable too!
We Can Help With Your Liposuction in Bangkok:
- Our service handles everything, absolutely 100% FREE!
- We take care of booking, FREE – of course!
- We take care of scheduling your FREE At-Home consultation with a real Thai Surgeon!
- We will certainly help you save Up To 70% – Potentially $1,000s!
- Plus MUCH MORE – To know more and for us to address any of your questions and concerns, all you need to do, really, is to just fill in the form above, chat with us or request a brochure below!
Bangkok Liposuction: Am I A Candidate?
Since Bangkok Liposuction aims to remove accumulated fats under your skin, the best candidates for this procedure are those with flabby areas in their body such as neck, thighs, arms, and abdomen. You might notice that there are certain stubborn areas in your body that retain fat deposits despite a healthy diet and regular exercise. This could be due to several factors such as body chemistry or genetic make-up. Liposuction in Bangkok could be an effective means to get rid of those stubborn fats once and for all.
Aside from this obvious consideration, Bangkok Liposuction is best for physically fit or healthy individuals, preferably those who exercise regularly and are not more than 20 pounds over the normal weight for their age.
Here is a rundown of qualities that make you a likely candidate for Liposuction in Bangkok:
- Overall good health condition
- Within 25 pounds of ideal weight
- Have fatty problem areas
- Have not had previous surgery in the same area to be treated
- With elastic and firm skin
- Do not have fluctuating weight
- Aim towards reshaping or sculpting the body
- Psychologically stable
- Have substantial knowledge of the procedure
Before ↓After ↓
What’s Having Liposuction in Bangkok Like?
The concept of liposuction surgery may seem simple – the fat is vacuumed out, and you’re good to go – but it is actually a complex process just like any other surgery. A skilled physician who is well trained in all aspects of the liposuction procedure is the only one qualified and allowed to perform the surgery. Also, your Liposuction in Bangkok will only be administered in a top, reputable hospital. Clinics may also be fine, but we are mostly concerned in the quality and your safety as much as we could since so we always make sure to only work with the best hospitals in Bangkok.
With any type of cosmetic surgery, including Liposuction in Bangkok, complications may arise, but they are rare. It is very important that you are aware on all of these risks before you go ahead and make some decisions. Some dangers of liposuction include infection, a reaction to the anesthesia, blood clotting, and fluid loss. Less severe liposuction risks include bruises and scars, a numbing of the skin, and moderate problems such as changes in skin pigmentation. Liposuction complications may include:
- Extended healing time
- Allergic reaction to medication or anesthesia
- Fat or blood clots – clots can migrate to the lungs and lead to death
- Excessive fluid loss – fluid loss can lead to shock and, in some cases, death
- Fluid accumulation – fluid must be drained
- Friction burns
- Damage to the skin or nerves
- Damage to vital organs
Preparing For Liposuction in Bangkok
- Exercise is generally good for your overall health; however, refrain from extremely vigorous exercise the day prior to your breast implants procedure.
- Eat a healthy diet
- If you are a smoker, you will be asked to stop smoking well in advance of surgery.
- Aspirin and certain anti-inflammatory drugs can cause increased bleeding, so you should avoid taking these medications for a period of time before surgery. Your surgeon will provide you with additional preoperative instructions during your FREE At-Home Consultation
- Don’t drink any alcoholic beverages at least two weeks in advance before your liposuction.
- Be sure to have adequate protein – the body needs it for proper healing
- Make sure your physician is aware of any medications, supplements and herbs you are currently taking.
- Do not eat or drink anything, including water, after midnight the night before your liposuction surgery.
Liposuction Bangkok Recovery
During the first two weeks after your Liposuction in Bangkok, you will definitely be sore in the area treated. It should not be unbearable, but your movement of that region will be hindered and it will be sensitive to the touch. You should try to move around a bit, however, to promote blood flow and avoid blood clotting (this is rare). You should be given a compression garment that will help reduce the swelling. The bandages will need to stay on for a few days, and the drains and sutures will be taken out after around five to ten days. You will probably also experience numbness of that region, swelling, and bruising, but you will probably be able to resume work sometime within the first two weeks. Very mild exercise is permissible during this phase, but you definitely shouldn’t do any intense exercise.
Here are some tips that will help with your Bangkok Liposuction recovery:
- Drink lots of water and stay thoroughly hydrated at all times
- Do NOT apply heating pads or ice packs over the incisions
- Continue to wear your compression garment until instructed to take it off by your doctor
- Do not take a long bath, go swimming, or sit in a Jacuzzi for at least a week, as this will increase the risk of infection. Quick showers are OK.
- Continue to take all the medicines prescribed to you by your doctor.
Save Up To 70% On Liposuction Bangkok
Liposuction in Bangkok is just one of the many specialties at our partner hospitals in Bangkok. Being in demand all the time, you can be sure of the quality at very affordable rates of usually up to 70% lower than what liposuction originally costs in Australia and many other countries!
If you’d like to know more about having Liposuction in Bangkok and you want to know what our service has to offer. here’s a quick overview:
- We’ll provide FREE answers to all your questions
- We’ll set up a FREE, at-home consultation with one of our partner surgeons
- We’ll coordinate with the hospital, handle all your surgical booking and take care of paperwork
- We’ll NEVER charge you a “Booking Fee”
- We’ll advise on travel, transfer and accommodations
- We’ll be here to answer questions, we’ll be here to help out while you’re here and we’ll be here if you have questions or concerns after you return home
If you decide that Liposuction in Bangkok are for you, then we’re here to help coordinate with everyone concerned to make this entire experience not only a success in terms of your personal results and your happiness with your new body, but also a memorable and positive trip on its own. We’re here to take the mystery out of coming to Bangkok for plastic surgery, so let us help you with exactly that!
You can contact us by filling out the form on this page, calling us or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to hear from you!