As you age, or after pregnancy or significant weight loss, skin and muscles on different parts of your body tend to sag. Not only is this condition unsightly, it also causes mental anguish and prevents you from comfortably going about ordinary chores and activities. Fortunately, there is an effective body contouring solution to correct unwanted and unpleasant droopiness in your physique – body lift surgery.
With the help of Destination Beauty, you can learn all about body lift surgery – the different techniques, how to prepare for surgery and how to care after, as well as the possible risks that come with the procedure. After the learning and you decide to move to the doing, we will be by your side to help you with all your medical and travel related concerns. And may we add that our world-class partner hospitals in Thailand offer cosmetic surgery services at rates that are up to 70% cheaper than what you can get back home. So get in touch with us now to know more about how easy and affordable it is to get that leaner, toned figure back!
Different Body Lift Procedures
As there are different body parts that can have excess skin, so are there various body lift techniques. These methods are designed to meet individual needs and aesthetic goals.
- Full Body Lift – If you have extensive amounts of hanging skin in multiple areas of your body, the more-inclusive, large-scale full body lift procedure may be for you. This particular procedure addresses every part of your body where excess skin and fat usually accumulate: the abdomen, arms, breast, buttocks, hips and thighs. It is a complex procedure that requires an extended recovery period, but best overall aesthetic results are achieved through this type of body lift.
- Breast Lift – Also known as mastopexy, breast lift can restore the shape and firmness of the breasts. This procedure is sometimes performed in combination with breast augmentation surgery to create fuller and firmer breasts.
- Arm Lift – Also called brachioplasty, arm lift tightens and tones the upper arms for a more pleasing contour. Liposuction may be done in conjunction for better results.
- Thigh Lift – Also referred to as thighplasty, thigh lift is performed to tighten excess, loose hanging skin on the upper legs. For more toned legs and better overall results, liposuction can also be done in combination with a thigh lift.
Dr Pongsatorn On Body Lift
The Ideal Candidate For A Body Lift
You must be generally healthy and within range of your ideal body weight to be a good candidate for body lift surgery. You also need to have realistic expectations about the procedure. Remember that body lift surgery can do a lot of good for you but it is not a magical solution to making you lastingly healthy. A lifestyle committed to proper diet, sufficient rest and regular exercise is still your best bet in staying healthy.
If you have diabetes, high blood pressure, heart problems and other complicated medical conditions, you may be at greater risk of complications if you undergo surgery. You need to disclose your full medical history to your surgeon so he can properly evaluate your fitness to go under the knife.
Preparing For Body Lift Surgery In Thailand
During consultation, your surgeon will give you detailed information on what and what not to do in the weeks leading up to your body lift. You will most likely be advised to stick to a healthy diet and do regular exercise. You will also be asked to stop smoking and drinking alcohol two weeks prior to the operation. Intake of certain medication, vitamins and supplements will also have to be regulated or stopped. Your surgeon will also tell you how to care for yourself after surgery.
Body lift is a procedure that requires commitment and time. Being patient and mentally prepared, together with following closely your surgeon’s instructions, will help you recover faster and achieve better results.
Possible Side Effects & Risks Of A Body Lift
Side effects after any surgery are normal and are usually minor and temporary. Bruising, soreness and numbness around the affected areas are just some of the symptoms you may experience. These discomforts are easily managed by medication prescribed by your surgeon.
Surgical scars may take up to more than a year before they flatten and lighten in color. They do not totally disappear but are generally located in areas that are not plainly visible.
Although the different body lift procedures are done routinely and are generally safe, there is always the risk of surgical complications setting in. Infection, bleeding, blood clots, keloid development, and allergic reaction to anesthesia are some of the rare complications associated with body lift.
Barring any major complications, you should be up and a few days after your surgery. But you have to take care not to subject the affected areas to rough contact. You should also avoid strenuous activities and heavy lifting while you are still healing.
A Body Lift in Thailand – and most other procedures – can cost up to 70% less than what they cost in places like America, Australia, England, Sweden, Denmark and elsewhere. At the same time, the quality of medical care you’ll get is on par with the the safe, modern care you would expect in the West – and in some cases it’s better here. On top of that, you get our help for FREE.
- We’ll provide FREE answers to all your questions
- We’ll set up a FREE, at-home consultation with one of our partner surgeons
- We’ll coordinate with the hospital, handle all your surgical booking and take care of paperwork
- We’ll NEVER charge you a “Booking Fee”
- We’ll advise on travel, transfer and accommodations
- We’ll be here to answer questions, we’ll be here to help out while you’re here and we’ll be here if you have questions or concerns after you return home
If you decide that Body Lift Surgery in Thailand is for you, then we’re here to help coordinate with everyone concerned to make this entire experience not only a success in terms of your personal results and your happiness with your new body, but also a memorable and positive trip on its own. We’re here to take the mystery out of coming to Thailand for plastic surgery, so let us help you with exactly that!
You can contact us by filling out the form on this page, calling us or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to hear from you!